Our Services

Canada First Way Immigration Services

We represent you in a professional way before Quebec and Canadian immigration departments. Our experienced team deals with all immigration related documentation procedures and represent you until the final decision is rendered. We do our best to maximize chances of a positive decision in your favour.

Canada First Way Immigration - Tourist VisaAre you planning to visit Canada to see your family, friends, for business purposes or as a vacation destination? Regardless of the purpose of your trip, in most cases you would require a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to enter Canada.


The process of getting a visitor visa could become challenging, as you must meet certain requirements for admission to Canada as a temporary resident.


Having a Canadian visa is a privilege. Let our experts take care of your application.

Canada First Way Immigration - Study PermitCanada is in the list of the world’s best countries to study. It offers a large choice of schools, colleges and universities. Canadian education is well recognized all over the world. Moreover, the quality of life, beautiful landscapes and exposure to different cultures will allow any student to have an unforgettable journey while studying in Canada.


Most of the students will have an opportunity to work on and off campus. If you have children or a spouse, they could also come to Canada to join you.


Canada has many great institutions to upgrade your French or English knowledge.


From the immigration perspective, studies in Canada can be a great transitional pathway to obtain Canadian permanent residence and eventually Canadian citizenship.


A majority of graduates from a Canadian educational institution has an opportunity to apply for a Post Graduate Work Permit (PGWP) to get valuable Canadian experience.


Canada First Way Immigration is pleased to help you with the process of choosing an educational program and institution that suits your interests, career goals and financial situation; finding the right language school; contacting an educational institution on your behalf as well as handling all paperwork and the application process.

Canada First Way Immigration - Work PermitCanada is in need of foreign workers. Companies in many provinces of Canada are struggling with the problem of labour shortage that is an obstacle to the growth of businesses. Hiring foreign workers not only leads to closing the gaps in the workforces but to creation of jobs and knowledge transfer for the benefits of a Canadian society.


Work permit and LMIA


If you are not a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident and you would like to come to Canada for work, you would normally need a work permit. However, before applying for a work permit you need to have a job offer from a Canadian employer.

If a foreign worker is coming under Temporary Foreign Worker Program (TFWP), the employer must apply for a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA). Once Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC) approves LMIA application, a foreign worker will be able to apply for a work permit.


LMIA exemption


In certain cases, foreign workers can come to Canada under International Mobility Program (IMP) that waives the requirement of applying for a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA).


Open work permit


If you are eligible for an open work permit, you do not need to have a job offer from a Canadian employer.

Canada First Way Immigration will thoroughly analyse your particular situation and will guide you and your employer through all necessary steps.

Canada First Way Immigration - Employer ServicesA Canadian employer may hire foreign workers under Temporary Foreign Worker Program (TFWP) or International Mobility Program (IMP). A foreign worker coming under TFWP will need a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) to apply for a work permit. A positive LMIA is a confirmation of the fact that there is a need for foreign workforce to fill a certain vacancy and that no Canadian citizens or permanent residents are available to do the job.


It is not always easy to receive a positive LMIA as the outcome depends on different factors. It is important to consider all those factors when applying for LMIA.


Canada First Way Immigration will assist employers with the process of applying for LMIA to the Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC); will help them meet necessary LMIA requirements such as advertisement, offer of employment, salary range; will follow up with the government on their behalf.

Canada First Way Immigration - ImmigrationEvery year the majority of new immigrants are entering Canada under economic programs. Express entry system that manages applications for Canadian permanent residence consists of three federal economic programs. These programs are Federal Skilled Worker Program, Federal Skilled Trades Program, and Canadian Experience Class. Each of these programs has its specific requirements.


Federal Skilled Worker Program is designed for skilled workers with relevant work experience acquired abroad. A foreign candidate must first meet eligibility criteria. Once eligible a candidate is assigned a score in Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS). The worker is being evaluated based on key factors. If ranked among top candidates, he then may be invited to apply for Canadian permanent residence.


Federal Skilled Trades Program is designed for people who are qualified in a skilled trade. Examples of skilled trades are plumbers, electricians, machinists, welders, butchers, etc. The language criteria of this immigration stream are significantly less demanding in comparison to Federal Skilled Worker program.


It’s important to note that Canada takes into consideration talented workers already working in Canada. Canadian Experience Class program is designed for candidates who have worked in Canada for a minimum of one year. It also opens an opportunity to apply for Canadian permanent residence.


Canadian immigration system offers different pathways to become a permanent resident. For example, each province in Canada operates its own immigration streams known as Provincial Nomination Programs (PNPs).


It is easy to be overwhelmed by the number of immigration options that Canada has to offer. Canada First Way Immigration is ready to make your immigration process as smooth and as carefree as possible. Let our experts provide you with a professional immigration assessment in order to offer you the best immigration pathway and an effective plan of actions.

Canada First Way Immigration - SponsorshipTaken that family reunification is among priorities of the Federal government, Canada offers a number of immigration programs to sponsor family members under the Family Class. Through these programs, a citizen or a permanent resident of Canada who has reached the age of 18 years old, could sponsor his/her spouse or a common-law partner, child or other dependents, parents or grandparents to Canada.


Canada First Way Immigration will assess the sponsor’s eligibility, the main applicant’s admissibility and would guide you through the process of a sponsorship application from A to Z.

Canada First Way Immigration - Business ImmigrationSelf-employed persons, entrepreneurs and investors belong to a business immigration category. The following factors are taken into consideration: management experience of an applicant, his net worth and the level of funds this candidate has at his disposal to invest in Canada.


In addition to federal programs, each province of Canada has its own business immigration program and provincial government is responsible for determining main criteria of such a program. Therefore, every provincial business program has different requirements.


Even though it is possible to find a lot of information online, business category applications are among the most sophisticated immigration programs. Canada First Way Immigration is there to provide you with professional help you need to save you time and efforts.